Introducing Alpet D2 Quat-Free Surface Sanitizer in a convenient a 5-gallon pail. This ready-to-use solution is a game-changer for maintaining cleanliness and hygiene in your environment.
Alpet D2 is not your average surface cleaner and sanitizer; it's fast-acting and suitable for both food contact and non-food contact surfaces. There's no need for rinsing, making it incredibly convenient. It's a must-have for processors who can't use quat-based sanitizers.
One of its standout features is its high evaporative nature, making it ideal for low-moisture environments and water-sensitive equipment. No more worrying about unsightly residues; Alpet D2 leaves surfaces clean and pristine.
Alpet D2 is versatile, allowing you to clean, sanitize, and disinfect food contact and non-food contact surfaces with a single product. Its 70% alcohol formula (62.5% ethanol / 7.5% isopropanol) ensures quick and effective pathogen elimination.
On food contact surfaces, including rubber gloves, it achieves a 60-second kill time. On non-food contact surfaces, including rubber footwear, it achieves a 10-second kill time. Plus, it boasts a remarkable 99.999% pathogen kill rate.
This product is NSF listed, EPA registered, and meets kosher, pareve, and halal standards. It's also approved under the Washington State Department of Agriculture Organic Food Program and listed on the EPA's list for Use Against SARS-COV-2.
Alpet D2 is available in various sizes, including one-quart bottle with trigger sprayer, a 5-gallon pail, and a 50-gallon drum for your convenience. Take your sanitation to the next level with this exceptional surface sanitizer.
• Clean, Sanitize and Disinfect food contact and non-food contact surfaces with one product
• Ready-to-Use, no-rinse required
• 70% Alcohol Formula (62.5% ethanol / 7.5% isopropanol)
• Highly Evaporative and ideal for low moisture environments and water sensitive equipment
• 60 Second Kill on food contact surfaces, including rubber gloves*
• 10 Second Kill on non-food contact surfaces, including rubber footwear**
• Kills 99.999% of 8 tested pathogens as a food contact surface sanitizer
• NSF Listed, EPA Registered, Kosher, Pareve and Halal
• Approved under the Washington State Department of Agriculture Organic Food Program
• Now listed on the EPA’s list of Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-COV-2
• Available as: one quart bottle with trigger sprayer, 5-gallon pail, and 50-gallon drum
*Kills 99.999% of tested pathogens in 60 seconds on food contact surfaces, including rubber gloves
**Kills 99.9% of tested pathogens in 10 seconds on non-food contact surfaces, including rubber footwear.
Currently, we offer free shipping for orders over $500 in California.
Also, we offer free shipping for orders over $1000 across the US.
This offer is valid unless otherwise noted in special promotions.
Same day shipping for order placed before 2:00 pm PST Monday-Friday.
Orders received after 2:00 pm will be shipped the following business day
Shipping to Continental USA, with adjusted cost and time for Alaska and Hawaii.
Questions? Contact us, chat, or call at (510) 783-4500