The food processing industry has trusted Alpet® D2 Surface Sanitizer for years, and now it has even more claims and uses to help you reduce the risk of contamination in your facility. Never used Alpet D2?
• Same Reliable Formula (58% IPA/quat formula)
• Clean, Sanitize and Disinfect with one product
• 60 Second Kill on food contact surfaces, including rubber gloves*
• 10 Second Kill on non-food contact surfaces, including rubber footwear**
• Kills 99.999% of 9 tested pathogens as a food contact surface sanitizer
• Highly Evaporative and ideal for water sensitive equipment and low moisture environments
• NSF Listed, EPA Registered, Kosher, Pareve and Halal
• Now listed on the EPA’s list of Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-COV-2
• Available as: one quart bottle with trigger sprayer, 5 gallon pail, and 50 gallon drum
Alpet D2 is an effective virucidal disinfectant against the following viruses on hard, non-porous surfaces: Norovirus (Feline Calicivirus as surrogate), Influenza A H1N1, Hepatitis B Virus, and Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1).
Currently, we offer free shipping for orders over $500 in California.
Also, we offer free shipping for orders over $1000 across the US.
This offer is valid unless otherwise noted in special promotions.
Same day shipping for order placed before 2:00 pm PST Monday-Friday.
Orders received after 2:00 pm will be shipped the following business day
Shipping to Continental USA, with adjusted cost and time for Alaska and Hawaii.
Questions? Contact us, chat, or call at (510) 783-4500