Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizer is the trusted solution in the food industry for years, and now it offers even more benefits to help you maintain a contamination-free facility. This product features the same reliable formula that has made it a staple.
With a formula containing 58% IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol) and quaternary ammonium compounds (quats), Alpet D2 enables you to clean, sanitize, and disinfect with a single product. It achieves a remarkable 60-second kill time on food contact surfaces, including rubber gloves, and a 10-second kill time on non-food contact surfaces, like rubber footwear.
When it comes to pathogen elimination, Alpet D2 shines, boasting a 99.999% kill rate against 9 tested pathogens on food contact surfaces. Its highly evaporative nature makes it perfect for water-sensitive equipment and environments with low moisture.
This product is NSF Listed, EPA Registered, and meets kosher, pareve, and halal standards. It's also now listed on the EPA's Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-COV-2, providing you with enhanced peace of mind.
Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizer is available in various sizes, including one-quart bottles with trigger sprayers, 5-gallon pails, and 50-gallon drums. Make it your go-to solution for effectively eliminating viruses like Norovirus (Feline Calicivirus as surrogate), Influenza A H1N1, Hepatitis B Virus, and Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1) from hard, non-porous surfaces.
• Same Reliable Formula (58% IPA/quat formula)
• Clean, Sanitize and Disinfect with one product
• 60 Second Kill on food contact surfaces, including rubber gloves*
• 10 Second Kill on non-food contact surfaces, including rubber footwear**
• Kills 99.999% of 9 tested pathogens as a food contact surface sanitizer
• Highly Evaporative and ideal for water sensitive equipment and low moisture environments
• NSF Listed, EPA Registered, Kosher, Pareve and Halal
• Now listed on the EPA’s list of Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-COV-2
• Available as: one quart bottle with trigger sprayer, 5-gallon pail, and 50-gallon drum
Alpet D2 is an effective virucidal disinfectant against the following viruses on hard, non-porous surfaces: Norovirus (Feline Calicivirus as surrogate), Influenza A H1N1, Hepatitis B Virus, and Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1).
Currently, we offer free shipping for orders over $500 in California.
Also, we offer free shipping for orders over $1000 across the US.
This offer is valid unless otherwise noted in special promotions.
Same day shipping for order placed before 2:00 pm PST Monday-Friday.
Orders received after 2:00 pm will be shipped the following business day
Shipping to Continental USA, with adjusted cost and time for Alaska and Hawaii.
Questions? Contact us, chat, or call at (510) 783-4500