Introducing the Dawn Original Pot & Pan Dishwashing Liquid in a convenient 5-gallon pail. It's not just a dishwashing detergent; it's your trusted partner in fighting grease and grime.
With long-lasting suds, this powerhouse cleaner can tackle 58% more greasy pots and pans per sink compared to non-concentrated Dawn. That's some serious cleaning power!
Dawn doesn't back down from grease; it takes on even the toughest, most stubborn residues with its superior grease-fighting abilities. When it comes to removing grease, it outshines the competition.
But here's the versatile twist – you can dilute Dawn to create an all-purpose cleaner. It's perfect for a wide range of surfaces, turning this dish soap into a multi-purpose cleaning solution.
The formula is carefully crafted to target and eliminate greasy food soils from pots, pans, and utensils. Say goodbye to those persistent, stuck-on messes.
Order this 5-gallon pail of Dawn Original Pot & Pan Dishwashing Liquid and experience the difference that a top-tier cleaning solution can make in your kitchen.
- Dishwashing detergent with long-lasting suds cleans 58% more greasy pots and pans per sink vs. Dawn non-concentrated.
- Superior grease fighting power vs. leading competitive products.
- Dawn dish soap can be diluted to make a versatile all-purpose cleaner for a variety of surfaces.
- Formulated to help remove greasy food soils from pots, pans and utensils.
- Can also be diluted to make a versatile, all-purpose cleaning solution.
Currently, we offer free shipping for orders over $500 in California.
Across the West Coast and Arizona, we offer free shipping/freight on orders over $1000.
Also, we offer free shipping for orders over $2000 across the US.
This offer is valid unless otherwise noted in special promotions.
Same day shipping for order placed before 2:00 pm PST Monday-Friday.
Orders received after 2:00 pm will be shipped the following business day
Shipping to Continental USA, with adjusted cost and time for Alaska and Hawaii.
Questions? Contact us, chat, or call at (510) 783-4500