The Pace Polyurethane Boot is a premium sanitation/rain boot that focuses on comfort and performance. The high-quality one-piece polyurethane make-up is incredibly durable and typically outlasts its rubber counterpart.
Polyurethane material remains flexible and lightweight regardless of how cold it gets; its interior lining makes for a very smooth ride. With chemical & slip resistance, the Pace's tread keeps you moving and clean.
The Pace Polyurethane Boot is for sanitation, food production, wet work, or equivalent conditions. These boots are designed specifically for the food industry. Don't take shortcuts for quality; these boots will make all the difference!
- One-piece, polyurethane construction for enhanced durability
- Smooth anti-microbial finish for maximum hygiene
- Closed sole design for maximum slip resistance
- Shock absorber heel for long-lasting comfort
- TPU (Thermo-plastic polyurethane) inserts for longer wear
- Smooth finish for easy cleaning
- Protective side pads for added insulation
- Reinforced heel support
- Reinforced arch support
- Slip Resistant
Currently, we offer free shipping for orders over $500 in California.
Also, we offer free shipping for orders over $1000 across the US.
This offer is valid unless otherwise noted in special promotions.
Same day shipping for order placed before 2:00 pm PST Monday-Friday.
Orders received after 2:00 pm will be shipped the following business day
Shipping to Continental USA, with adjusted cost and time for Alaska and Hawaii.
Questions? Contact us, chat, or call at (510) 783-4500