The Pace Short Safety Polyurethane Boot in black is a premium sanitation/rain boot that focuses on comfort and performance. The high-quality, slip-on polyurethane make-up is incredibly durable and typically outlasts its rubber counterpart.
Polyurethane material remains flexible and lightweight regardless of how cold it gets; its interior lining makes for a very smooth ride. With a safety toe and chemical/slip resistance, this short boot keeps you moving and safe. Its short design makes it perfect for easy "on and off" functions.
The Pace Safety Polyurethane Boot is for sanitation, food production, wet work, or equivalent conditions. It's an excellent pick to stock for guests or visitors that need footwear that keeps them safe on site. These boots are designed specifically for the food industry. Don't take shortcuts for quality; these boots will make all the difference!
- One-piece, polyurethane construction for enhanced durability
- Composite safety toe for added protection
- Easy short on/off design
- Smooth anti-microbial finish for maximum hygiene
- Closed sole design for maximum slip resistance
- Shock absorber heel for long-lasting comfort
- TPU (Thermo-plastic polyurethane) inserts for more extended wear
- Smooth finish for easy cleaning
- Protective side pads for added insulation
- Reinforced heel support
- Reinforced arch support
- Slip Resistant
Currently, we offer free shipping for orders over $500 in California.
Also, we offer free shipping for orders over $1000 across the US.
This offer is valid unless otherwise noted in special promotions.
Same day shipping for order placed before 2:00 pm PST Monday-Friday.
Orders received after 2:00 pm will be shipped the following business day
Shipping to Continental USA, with adjusted cost and time for Alaska and Hawaii.
Questions? Contact us, chat, or call at (510) 783-4500