The Reflex Cooler High Bib Overall is built for work cooler and refrigeration temperatures. This innovative insulated bib has a sleek black look that allows total mobility, flexibility, and warmth—designed for cold storage or cold chain active working environments. Recommended use for temperatures as low as -10°F or -23°C, depending on the individual activity level.
BIB BREAKING ICE
The Reflex Cooler High Bib Overall is crafted for intensive work in the cold, rated at 120 GSM (Grams per Square Meter). The gear prioritizes your work needs with a durable ripstop, reflective piping, leg zipper boot access, elastic waist adjustment, and insane pocket space.
- 120 GSM (Grams per Square Meter) of Insulation
- Adjustable Elasticated Waist for Best Fit
- High Leg Zipper for Easy On/Off for Boots
- Top and Bottom Leg Zipper for Temperature Venting
- Opti Heavy Duty Nylon Zipper
- Ripstop Nylon Outer Skin
- Airtight to Prevent Windchill
- Flexible, Reinforced Stitching for Full Mobility
- Reflective Piping
- Zipper Protected Pant Pockets
- Zipper Storage Front Pocket
- Additional Rear Pockets for Additional Storage
- Reinforced Leg cuff with Elasticated Ankle
Currently, we offer free shipping for orders over $500 in California.
Also, we offer free shipping for orders over $1000 across the US.
This offer is valid unless otherwise noted in special promotions.
Same day shipping for order placed before 2:00 pm PST Monday-Friday.
Orders received after 2:00 pm will be shipped the following business day
Shipping to Continental USA, with adjusted cost and time for Alaska and Hawaii.
Questions? Contact us, chat, or call at (510) 783-4500