The Reflex Cooler Pants are insulated and ready to work in cold or refrigeration temperatures. These coolerwear trousers innovative pants have total mobility, flexibility, and warmth—designed for cold storage or cold chain active working environments. Recommended use for temperatures as low as -10°F or -23°C, depending on the individual activity level.
The Reflex Pants are rated at 120 GSM (Grams per Square Meter). They prioritize your work needs with durable ripstop, double reflective knee strips, leg zipper boot access, and deep pocket space.
- 120 GSM (Grams per Square Meter) of Insulation
- Adjustable Nylon Belt Buckle
- High Leg Zipper for Easy On/Off for Boots
- Ripstop Nylon Outer Skin
- Airtight to Prevent Windchill
- Flexible, Reinforced Stitching for Full Mobility
- Hi-Vis Reflective Knee Band for Added Visibility
- Top and Bottom Leg Zipper for Temperature Venting
- Protected Pant Pockets
- Additional Rear Pockets for Additional Storage
- Reinforced Leg for Longer Wear Life
Currently, we offer free shipping for orders over $500 in California.
Across the West Coast and Arizona, we offer free shipping/freight on orders over $1000.
Also, we offer free shipping for orders over $2000 across the US.
This offer is valid unless otherwise noted in special promotions.
Same day shipping for order placed before 2:00 pm PST Monday-Friday.
Orders received after 2:00 pm will be shipped the following business day
Shipping to Continental USA, with adjusted cost and time for Alaska and Hawaii.
Questions? Contact us, chat, or call at (510) 783-4500