Brutal Sub-Zero temperatures call for performance. The Epik Reflex Pro Freezer Jacket is our warmest jacket, designed for deep freezer working conditions.
This incredibly warm and heavily insulated jacket will keep protect you from the harshest elements while looking sleek in Charcoal Black. Recommended use for temperatures ranging from -10°F to as low as -50°F (-23°C to as low as -55°C).
COLD STORAGE SOLUTION
The Reflex Pro Freezer Jacket pairs perfectly with other Reflex Pro products, all insulated with 300 GSM (Grams per Square Meter). Epik's Reflex Pro product line is created for the coldest working conditions. Specifically crafted for the Cold Storage industry.
- 300 GSM (Grams per Square Meter) of Insulation
- Built-in Glove Liners for added layering
- Double Pockets for Additional Storage
- Top and Bottom Zipper for venting
- Opti Heavy Duty Nylon Zipper
- Velcro Zipper Flap to prevent heat loss
- Ripstop Nylon Outer Skin
- Air Tight to Prevent Windchill
- Reflective Piping for added Safety and Visibility
- Additional Pockets on Sleeves
- Zipper Protected Pockets
- Full Height Collar Lined with Synthetic Fur
- Removable Hood Included
- Flexible Zipper at Waist for added Mobility
Currently, we offer free shipping for orders over $500 in California.
Across the West Coast and Arizona, we offer free shipping/freight on orders over $1000.
Also, we offer free shipping for orders over $2000 across the US.
This offer is valid unless otherwise noted in special promotions.
Same day shipping for order placed before 2:00 pm PST Monday-Friday.
Orders received after 2:00 pm will be shipped the following business day
Shipping to Continental USA, with adjusted cost and time for Alaska and Hawaii.
Questions? Contact us, chat, or call at (510) 783-4500