Time for the highest performance at the lowest temperatures. The Reflex Pro Freezer Low Bib Overall is our warmest legwear designed for sub-zero/freezer working conditions. It's incredibly warm and cut at the waist to support layering top outerwear. Recommended use for temperatures ranging from -10°F to as low as -50°F (-23°C to as low as -55°C).
Our Reflex Pro line is specifically created for work in Cold Storage Freezers and for demanding temperatures. Features from its leg boot zipper access to its enhanced exterior ripstop. The Pro is for the harshest working conditions.
LEGIT LOW CUT
Epik's Hi-Vis Yellow Reflex Pro Freezer Bib is part of the Pro line and pairs perfectly with other gear rated at 300 GSM (Grams per Square Meter). Its low cut at the belt provides more flexibility and movement. It's tried and tested to be the best gear for your work!
- 300 GSM (Grams per Square Meter) of Insulation
- Adjustable Elasticated Suspender Straps
- High Leg Zipper for Easy On/Off for Boots
- Top and Bottom Leg Zipper for Temperature Venting
- Opti Heavy Duty Nylon Zipper
- Ripstop Nylon Outer Skin
- Airtight to Prevent Windchill
- Flexible, Reinforced Stitching for Full Mobility
- Hi-Vis Reflective Knee Band
- Double Pockets for Extra Space
- Additional Rear Pockets for Additional Storage
- Reinforced Leg cuff with Elasticated Ankle
Currently, we offer free shipping for orders over $500 in California.
Across the West Coast and Arizona, we offer free shipping/freight on orders over $1000.
Also, we offer free shipping for orders over $2000 across the US.
This offer is valid unless otherwise noted in special promotions.
Same day shipping for order placed before 2:00 pm PST Monday-Friday.
Orders received after 2:00 pm will be shipped the following business day
Shipping to Continental USA, with adjusted cost and time for Alaska and Hawaii.
Questions? Contact us, chat, or call at (510) 783-4500