Time for quality over quantity. The Tread Polyurethane Boot is high-performance sanitation footwear. It's lightweight and flexible regardless of freezing temperatures because of the polyurethane material. Polyurethane is an upgrade above rubber for durability, comfort, weight, and flexibility.
HIGH MILEAGE METHOD
Outliving rubber footwear by nearly double its life, the Tread is designed for sanitation/food production work environments. It is the premium choice, made comfortable and ready to outlive the competition.
The boot's build is only enhanced by its custom tread. Designed for hygiene, the Tread stays clean with a self-cleaning sole, chemical resistance, and an antimicrobial finish.
- One-piece, polyurethane construction for enhanced durability.
- Smooth antimicrobial finish for maximum hygiene
- A self-cleaning tread for sanitation purposes.
- Slip-resistant sole for maximum grip and safety
- Shock absorber heel for long-lasting comfort
- TPU (Thermo-plastic polyurethane) Inserts for longer wear
- Smooth finish for easy cleaning
- Available in Black or White
- Safety Toe Option Available Under Tread Safety Boot
Currently, we offer free shipping for orders over $500 in California.
Also, we offer free shipping for orders over $1000 across the US.
This offer is valid unless otherwise noted in special promotions.
Same day shipping for order placed before 2:00 pm PST Monday-Friday.
Orders received after 2:00 pm will be shipped the following business day
Shipping to Continental USA, with adjusted cost and time for Alaska and Hawaii.
Questions? Contact us, chat, or call at (510) 783-4500