SIZE MATTERS NOT
Time for quality over quantity. The Tread Short Safety Boot in black is high-performance, safety sanitation footwear. With a safety composite toe, rain/waterpoof design, and flexibility, shrug off freezing temperatures with resistant polyurethane material. Polyurethane is an upgrade above rubber for durability, comfort, weight, and flexibility.
HIGH MILEAGE METHOD
Outliving rubber footwear by nearly double its life, the Tread is designed for sanitation/food production work environments. In addition, because of its short design, the Short Tread is great for on-off managers & guests.
The boot's build is only enhanced by its custom tread. Designed for hygiene, the Tread stays clean with a self-cleaning sole, chemical resistance, and an antimicrobial finish. It's supported with a composite safety toe for added protection.
- One-piece polyurethane construction for enhanced durability
- Durable Composite Safety Toe
- Smooth antimicrobial finish for maximum hygiene
- A self-cleaning tread for sanitation purposes.
- Slip-resistant sole for maximum grip and safety
- Shock absorber heel for long-lasting comfort
- TPU (Thermo-plastic polyurethane) Inserts for more extended wear
- Smooth finish for easy cleaning
- Black and white options
Currently, we offer free shipping for orders over $500 in California.
Also, we offer free shipping for orders over $1000 across the US.
This offer is valid unless otherwise noted in special promotions.
Same day shipping for order placed before 2:00 pm PST Monday-Friday.
Orders received after 2:00 pm will be shipped the following business day
Shipping to Continental USA, with adjusted cost and time for Alaska and Hawaii.
Questions? Contact us, chat, or call at (510) 783-4500